Monday, May 25, 2015

My Mother

OVERCOMING THE ODDS Of course how appropriate for my next OVERCOMING THE ODDS that I showcase my Dear Mother on Mother's Day Weekend. As most of you on here know my Mother had a Severe Accident in November of 2013 where she severely fractured her ankle and nearly lost her foot. This required two operations and she was in bed for nearly 6 months doing Physical Therapy with me helping her out. Compared to where she was a year and a half ago, the situation with my Mom is truly a miracle. She may use a cane but the fact that she can get up and down stairs is stunning to say the least. She overcame the odds. In addition, She raised two children, buried her husband and both of her parents as well as many of her Dogs. She's a Tough Woman if there ever was one. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment