Monday, May 25, 2015

Overview

This is a Blog Dedicated to Individuals, Some of which are Celebrities, whom I feel have Overcome the Odds of their personal situation or the hardships of life.  My whole life I have always tried to overcome the odds of my personal situation and the hardships that I face.  Facing learning disabilities as a young child, I have always tried to excel Academically and have in that I have both a Bachelors and Masters Degree and work as a librarian.  In addition, I was not born an athlete and did not have a good physique.  I have worked hard to overcome this as well with my Workout Regimen and devotion to Physical Fitness. 

Every person's story in this Blog is different.  Some people may have Overcome the Odds of Addiction, Family Problems, Job Loss While Others May have Overcome the Odds of a debilitating disease or affliction.  Even though I dont personally know the majority of the people that I showcase in this Blog, their stories have inspired me in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment